Employment: Full Time
In this role you will be working with the Insurance companies to provide General & Marine insurance solutions to the Consultant and their specific clients to achieve joint objectives. The role of the Insurance Specialist General is to assess the risk, decide whether or not to accept the risk, or how much to accept; determine the terms, conditions and scope of cover to be offered; and calculate a suitable premium.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Business Administration degree or any related courses
• Must have Advanced CII qualification or similar
• Must possess Good Analytical & Research Skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office such as MS Word, Excel and PPT
• Excellent Skills in Customer Relationship Management
• 5 years of experience in the same field
About the Company
A Private Company in DIFC registered with DFSA carrying the activities on Advising on Financial Products, Arranging Deals in investments, Insurance Intermediation and Endorsement for retail and Professional policies; a highly difficult activity to obtain.